Water Emergency? We're on call 24/7
If you are experiencing any of the following, call us immediately:
No water | Low Pressure | Water Main Break | Severe Leak
Piedmont Water Company offers residential plans to protect against high water bills when there is a break or leak in a home’s plumbing system.
Covers eligible residential water leaks
Protected up to $2,500 / Leak
Provides peace of mind
Easy Claim Form
Submit claim form online
What You Get
Protection from high bills due to eligible leaks in internal or external water lines
Water Leak Protection Plan
This plan is automatically added to each customer’s account and is currently $2.00 per month. Here are the key details of the plan:
- Protects you from high bills due to eligible leaks in internal or external water lines in residential properties, as defined in the service contract.
- Excludes leaks in residential irrigation systems. (See below for information on our irrigation plan.)
- Does not cover cost of repairing any leaks, that is the responsibility of the property owner.
- ADD coverage (if you have previously declined it) by completing the top section of the Enrollment Form.
- DECLINE coverage by completing the Loss Protection Opt out Form and returning it to Piedmont Water Company.
- For full terms and conditions, see the Residential Service Contract.
Irrigation Water Leak Protection Plan
This plan, subject to certain terms and conditions, is designed to offer protection against eligible leaks in residential irrigation systems, and is currently $3.50 per month. Here are the key details of the plan:
- Protects you from high bills due to eligible leaks in irrigation water lines.
- Does not cover the cost of repairing any leaks, that is the responsiblity of the property owner.
- ADD coverage by completing the Irrigation Section of the Loss Protection Opt In Form and returning it to Piedmont Water Company.
- DROP coverage by completing the the Irrigation Protection Opt out Form.
- For full terms and condtions, see the Irrigation Service Contract.
Have a claim?
If you have a leak that was discovered after May 1, 2018 and are eligible to make a claim, please complete the Loss Protection Claim Form. This form can be filled out manually, or with the Adobe Acrobat Reader program for your convenience.
If you think you have a leak, please visit our Leak Information page.